Welcome to the Apparelyzed Spinal Cord Injury and Cauda Equina Syndrome Support Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Talk to others in real time in the Chat Room
Vacations Designed For The Disabled
Posted 10 March 2009 - 03:01 PM
The next part of this question may pertain more to quads but is there such a thing as vacations for the disabled that allows the normal care giver to stay behind? It would be a respite for both the disabled person and care giver. There would have to be a CNA type person available for those traveling to care for dressing, toileting, and etc.
Posted 14 March 2009 - 04:16 AM