•  
  • Forum Help

Welcome to the Apparelyzed Spinal Cord Injury and Cauda Equina Syndrome Support Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to Apparelyzed, an active and vibrant spinal cord injury and cauda equina syndrome support forum. Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of our spinal cord injury support community by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Talk to others in real time in the Chat Room
Don't forget to follow the latest spinal cord injury news articles on our Facebook and Twitter feeds.

Posted Image Posted Image

We look forward to welcoming you to our community and reading your contributions and questions.

Simon
Forum Administrator.

Photo
- - - - -

Bowflex Versatrainer For Sale

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 fastest1

fastest1

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:Father is Quad

Posted 21 May 2009 - 05:32 PM

Hi My name is Mark and I have a very nice home gym to sell. I live in Valdosta Georgia and I do not wish to ship this. Unless you arrange all the shipping details. I would have it picked up. My home phone Number is 229-794-9780 Leave a Message. My email address is fastest1@fusemail.com New it was nearly 2000.00 but I am not asking near that 700.00 OBO. My father is now bedridden and no longer can use this machine. He is a diabetic and he has Parkinsons disease. It really keep him up physically for awhile but he has really declined in the past year. It is in nice shape and ready to use. It has 35+ exercises and is a really amazing machine. Owners Manual is included. If you want to view all of the exercises just copy and paste the link at the bottom of the page. Here is some information that I found on it. Hopefully it will describe it in more detail.

Bowflex Versatrainer home gym equipment
• Nautilus strength training system facilitates all fitness levels, strength limitations and range-of-motion challenges
• Weights and machines offer smooth, gradual flow of variable resistance to challenge soft tissue
• No added inertia effects, dramatically reducing the risk of further injury
• Unique design encourages independence among those who are wheelchair-bound
• With added safety features like chair tie-downs, a buckle lap belt and a 4-foot by 6-foot platform, workouts can easily be completed alone or with a workout partner
• Work out in your home, on your time
• Bowflex Versatrainer home gym equipment
• Nautilus strength training system facilitates all fitness levels, strength limitations and range-of-motion challenges
• Weights and machines offer smooth, gradual flow of variable resistance

Many people throughout the world try their best to stay in decent physical shape. No matter how hard we try to regain this deceptive ground, it manages to elude us time after unfaithful time. Sometimes we eat a correct diet and sometimes we say to hell with it, which works against the whole idea of being fit and staying that way. However, sometimes events in our life make things a little more complicated that normal. Maybe an illness strikes and breaks down your muscular structure or you're involved in an serious accident that leaves you partially paralyzed, life has its extreme ups and downs.

But as I always say God can pull you through any tribulation life may throw in your unsuspecting face. Bowflex has heard the cry of many people that need a good physical therapy machine that requires no supervision. They graciously created the Versatrainer in regard to those who need muscle refinement but can't afford a physical therapist or trainer in the home. Every aspect of the Versatrainer is elaborately designed with the physically challenged in mind.

It is equipped with a docking station that the user can pull his/her wheelchair into to get an excellent workout. It comes with a wonderful exercise manual with intuitive descriptions of every motion. The user can perform 34+ exercises on the Bowflex Versatrainer with relatively no difficulty in understanding the functions. The unit can be loaded with up 210lbs of weight "resistance" , resistance because it doesn't require free weights for operation. Two Hundred and Ten pounds is more than sufficient for someone who wants to tone and build their muscles for physical therapy purposes. If you happen to be a seasoned pro and require a little more weight to build muscle then I recommend the upgrade to 310 or 410 pounds of resistance. Either way you'll definitely get a substantial workout, that will leave you feeling exhilarated.

The superior architecture and excellent construction will provide many years of durable use. No matter how hard you workout the resistance rod will maintain their memory or resistance capability. It comes with the standard Bowflex warranty of 2 years on craftsmanship and parts. Constructed to last through many years of rigorous use the Bowflex Versatrainer will assist you in a speedy recovery muscularly. I recommend this product to anyone that requires daily physical therapy or weight training to enhance their overall health.

Below is the manual in Pdf
http://download.dfxi...OM_RevA_web.pdf

Attached Thumbnails

• L11266259.jpg

#2 Tommy

Tommy

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:c5/c6

Posted 25 October 2009 - 08:17 PM

Hi My name is Mark and I have a very nice home gym to sell. I live in Valdosta Georgia and I do not wish to ship this. Unless you arrange all the shipping details. I would have it picked up. My home phone Number is 229-794-9780 Leave a Message. My email address is fastest1@fusemail.com New it was nearly 2000.00 but I am not asking near that 700.00 OBO. My father is now bedridden and no longer can use this machine. He is a diabetic and he has Parkinsons disease. It really keep him up physically for awhile but he has really declined in the past year. It is in nice shape and ready to use. It has 35+ exercises and is a really amazing machine. Owners Manual is included. If you want to view all of the exercises just copy and paste the link at the bottom of the page. Here is some information that I found on it. Hopefully it will describe it in more detail.

Bowflex Versatrainer home gym equipment
• Weights and machines offer smooth, gradual flow of variable resistance to challenge soft tissue
• No added inertia effects, dramatically reducing the risk of further injury
• Unique design encourages independence among those who are wheelchair-bound
• With added safety features like chair tie-downs, a buckle lap belt and a 4-foot by 6-foot platform, workouts can easily be completed alone or with a workout partner
• Work out in your home, on your time
• Bowflex Versatrainer home gym equipment
• Weights and machines offer smooth, gradual flow of variable resistance

Many people throughout the world try their best to stay in decent physical shape. No matter how hard we try to regain this deceptive ground, it manages to elude us time after unfaithful time. Sometimes we eat a correct diet and sometimes we say to hell with it, which works against the whole idea of being fit and staying that way. However, sometimes events in our life make things a little more complicated that normal. Maybe an illness strikes and breaks down your muscular structure or you're involved in an serious accident that leaves you partially paralyzed, life has its extreme ups and downs.

But as I always say God can pull you through any tribulation life may throw in your unsuspecting face. Bowflex has heard the cry of many people that need a good physical therapy machine that requires no supervision. They graciously created the Versatrainer in regard to those who need muscle refinement but can't afford a physical therapist or trainer in the home. Every aspect of the Versatrainer is elaborately designed with the physically challenged in mind.

It is equipped with a docking station that the user can pull his/her wheelchair into to get an excellent workout. It comes with a wonderful exercise manual with intuitive descriptions of every motion. The user can perform 34+ exercises on the Bowflex Versatrainer with relatively no difficulty in understanding the functions. The unit can be loaded with up 210lbs of weight "resistance" , resistance because it doesn't require free weights for operation. Two Hundred and Ten pounds is more than sufficient for someone who wants to tone and build their muscles for physical therapy purposes. If you happen to be a seasoned pro and require a little more weight to build muscle then I recommend the upgrade to 310 or 410 pounds of resistance. Either way you'll definitely get a substantial workout, that will leave you feeling exhilarated.

The superior architecture and excellent construction will provide many years of durable use. No matter how hard you workout the resistance rod will maintain their memory or resistance capability. It comes with the standard Bowflex warranty of 2 years on craftsmanship and parts. Constructed to last through many years of rigorous use the Bowflex Versatrainer will assist you in a speedy recovery muscularly. I recommend this product to anyone that requires daily physical therapy or weight training to enhance their overall health.

Below is the manual in Pdf
http://download.dfxi...OM_RevA_web.pdf

do you still have bowflex for sale. Tom 707-616-2766 trr@northcoast.com

#3 Piccolo

Piccolo

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:Para

Posted 05 February 2010 - 03:11 AM

Do you still have it or is it sold yet.........??

#4 howard82nd

howard82nd

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:c6/c7 incomplete

Posted 05 February 2010 - 05:52 AM

Is it still for sale

#5 lovinglife909

lovinglife909

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:L1/spouse

Posted 05 April 2010 - 10:00 PM

Is it still for sale?

Is it still for sale

#6 chrisi

chrisi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:T4

Posted 31 May 2010 - 11:00 PM

is the versatrainer still for sale i am really interested in buying please let me know thankyou

#7 Bonz

Bonz

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:brother of injured

Posted 21 February 2011 - 11:46 PM

I have a VersaTrainer for sale. If anyone is interested.

#8 Lets roll

Lets roll

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:C4/c5

Posted 01 March 2011 - 06:24 PM

Hi am interested how mutch you looking for

#9 Bonz

Bonz

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:brother of injured

Posted 01 March 2011 - 07:54 PM

I am asking $800 usd. Plus shipping. It is fairly heavy (200 lbs) so shipping will be a bit. Contact me at bonz1974@hotmail.ca if you would like my contact info to discuss further. Thanks for your interest.

#10 ALEXANDERVM

ALEXANDERVM

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:T-11

Posted 03 February 2012 - 09:23 PM

Hello there,

I also have a Versa for sale its in great condition, and i will be able to do a price of around $550 Excluding shipping.

http://www.overstock....2/product.html

My name is Alexander,
feel free to reach me at alist-recovery@hotmail.com

#11 dannw

dannw

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:C5-6 incomplete

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:14 PM

Alexander, sent you an email. Interested. Please reply. danw

Edited by dannw, 02 May 2012 - 06:16 PM.

#12 injuredmedic

injuredmedic

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:c4,c5
  • Injury Date:08-05-2009

Posted 26 June 2012 - 04:08 PM

is the equipment still available

#13 tedk

tedk

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:c-7

Posted 19 April 2014 - 01:01 AM

I too have a versatrainer for sale.  It's a great machine, but I no longer have the space for it.

Reply to this with an email if interested.

Thanks ---- Ted

#14 bcripe

bcripe

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:c7
  • Injury Date:06-07-1991

Posted 05 May 2014 - 04:16 PM

Ted, where are you located?

bcripe7 3 5 0 @ aol.com

#15 Kat4that

Kat4that

• Closed Account
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:Parent of SCI son
  • Injury Date:11/2013

Posted 24 May 2014 - 03:03 AM

Hello,

I would be interested in obtaining a Versa Trainer for my son. Do any of you who posted still have yours available? Does anyone else have one? I live near San Diego and can travel to mid-CA and as far as Arizona.

Thanks very much,

Kathy

Spinal Cord Injury & Cauda Equina Syndrome Support

This website is a way for those with spinal cord injuries and cauda equina syndrome to share experiences and advice. Any medical matters, treatments or alternative therapies discussed on this website should be thoroughly reviewed by a medical professional or therapist before being acted upon. Under no circumstances should you alter prescribed medication or a medical care plan without consulting your doctor or care plan supervisor first.