Welcome to the Apparelyzed Spinal Cord Injury and Cauda Equina Syndrome Support Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to Apparelyzed, an active and vibrant spinal cord injury and cauda equina syndrome support forum. Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of our spinal cord injury support community by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Talk to others in real time in the Chat Room
We look forward to welcoming you to our community and reading your contributions and questions.

Simon
Forum Administrator.

Photo
- - - - -

Used Ibot 4000

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Eamonsmom

Eamonsmom

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:ALS - Spouse

Posted 30 October 2009 - 07:29 PM

I have a used iBot 4000 wheelchair for sale. We purchased this wheelchair for my husband in early 2008. He had ALS and was only able to use it for ~10 months before we had to get him a different power chair. We paid cash for the chair, around $26,000. My husband lost his battle with ALS in September of this year and I am looking to sell the chair. Please let me know if you are interested. We live in Seattle, WA. Purchaser will need to pay shipping.

#2 Tetracyclone

Tetracyclone

Super Advanced

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,988 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:C-5-7 incomplete
  • Injury Date:27-05-2008

Posted 30 October 2009 - 09:24 PM

Eamon's mom,

My condolences for your loss as well as for your long journey accompanying your husband through ALS. Good luck with the chair sale.

#3 *Tortfeasors*

*Tortfeasors*
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2009 - 05:09 PM

I have a used iBot 4000 wheelchair for sale. We purchased this wheelchair for my husband in early 2008. He had ALS and was only able to use it for ~10 months before we had to get him a different power chair. We paid cash for the chair, around $26,000. My husband lost his battle with ALS in September of this year and I am looking to sell the chair. Please let me know if you are interested. We live in Seattle, WA. Purchaser will need to pay shipping.

I'm a manual chair user but have a friend with cerebral palsy who is interested in an iBot. What is your asking price? Shipping would be to Michigan.

#4 cranearea

cranearea

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:Spinal Injury Level / c5

Posted 13 November 2009 - 09:21 PM

Please e-mail me at cranearea@yahoo.com or call me at 440-590-1918 so we can discuss your iBot. I have an interest for a very close friend of mine.

Sincerely,
Jim Crane

#5 criordan

criordan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:PLS
  • Injury Date:01-09-1991

Posted 13 November 2009 - 11:55 PM

[My condolences to you and your family on the loss of your husband. I have PLS and was in the pipeline to purchase a new IBOT when the company went out of business last January. I am certainly interested in your used IBOT. Please contact me directly at CNRIORDAN@Yahoo.com or by calling 860-537-3116.

#6 blue eyes

blue eyes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 117 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:wife of C6/7 complete
  • Injury Date:28-03-2004

Posted 02 December 2009 - 01:51 AM

how much are you asking for it?

#7 ericr

ericr

Intermediate Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:c5-c6 incomplete

Posted 03 December 2009 - 06:54 AM

what are u looking to get for the ibot?

#8 vertabrea

vertabrea

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:t12,incomplete parra

Posted 04 December 2009 - 02:19 AM

Hello I have been trying to find an ibot for some time, as your add is a while ago I would asume its not available know however this is not a site I frequent very often so could you please contact on the email address below many thanks I will include my phone as well
Regards Tim...

vertabrea@msn.com Tel #;61417004391 or 61747739936

#9 thegimpe

thegimpe

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:Functioning quad.

Posted 12 December 2009 - 09:45 PM

I'm very sorry to hear about your husband. I am a 47 year old former builder who was put in a chair about 2 years ago. I really need a chair that can climb stairs so that I might re-enter my business, not to mention see the upstairs of my house for the first time in two years. If by chance your IBot is still available, I am very interested. And I live in Mill Creek about 1/2 hour North of Seattle! I will pick it up. Please email me at: thegimpe@gmail.com or call 206-498-2896

#10 America's Huey091 Foundati

America's Huey091 Foundati

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:C3-4

Posted 14 December 2009 - 03:19 PM

I'm very sorry to hear about your husband. I am a 47 year old former builder who was put in a chair about 2 years ago. I really need a chair that can climb stairs so that I might re-enter my business, not to mention see the upstairs of my house for the first time in two years. If by chance your IBot is still available, I am very interested. And I live in Mill Creek about 1/2 hour North of Seattle! I will pick it up. Please email me at: thegimpe@gmail.com or call 206-498-2896

In the event that the above gentlmen is unable to purchase, please contact us at America's Huey 091 Foundation. We are a 501©(3) nonprofit that provided almost 20 chairs to wounded disabled post 9/11 veterans up until the cessation of manufacturing. We have been working for the last year trying to reenergize a solution to bring this technology back on line including meetings with members of Congress so far to no avail but we are not about to quit. We are at http://www.huey091foundation.org/ and can be reached at 214.651.4307

#11 quad69gto

quad69gto

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:c6

Posted 12 April 2010 - 02:07 PM

I WILL BUY IT - 727-871-7934

#12 edlee

edlee

Super Advanced

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,616 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:t-10 complete
  • Injury Date:11-18-2004

Posted 13 April 2010 - 03:52 AM

Any body know if she sold that sucker, yet???

ed

#13 Captain Pike

Captain Pike

Intermediate Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:C5-comp, I think, 4/15/05

Posted 05 February 2011 - 04:45 PM

I guess we are all wondering what happened. I'm up for a new power chair, I'd love to get one of these.

DID YOU SELL THE CHAIR!

Spinal Cord Injury & Cauda Equina Syndrome Support

This website is a way for those with spinal cord injuries and cauda equina syndrome to share experiences and advice. Any medical matters, treatments or alternative therapies discussed on this website should be thoroughly reviewed by a medical professional or therapist before being acted upon. Under no circumstances should you alter prescribed medication or a medical care plan without consulting your doctor or care plan supervisor first.