Welcome to the Apparelyzed Spinal Cord Injury and Cauda Equina Syndrome Support Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Talk to others in real time in the Chat Room
Pesky Toenails! - Adaptive Toenail Cutters For Quadriplegics?
Posted 23 March 2010 - 01:57 AM
Posted 16 April 2010 - 01:07 PM
I just go to a pediatrist. I screwed them up pretty badly and had to go. Then I found out that medicare will pay for them to be trimmed,, so I've been going back every two months, since.
You tell him. I go to a foot doc as well. 35 bucks every 3 months to get it done while gazing at a fairly cute assistant.
I stopped cutting my own when one day got out of the shower, got on the bed, pulled my right foot up into position to cut them, and heard the horrible sound of my femur breaking. On the plus side, that was about the time I was also put on on calcium and fosamax.
Save yourself the hassle, go to a podiatrist.