Welcome to the Apparelyzed Spinal Cord Injury and Cauda Equina Syndrome Support Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Talk to others in real time in the Chat Room
Nerve Block For Surgery
Posted 16 July 2010 - 12:22 AM
I had surgery today for the 3rd of 7 stages of tendon trandfes in my hands. the doctor decided to use a nerve block on my arm instead of putting me all the way under anesthesia. Does anyone know how long the nb lasts? or does it vary based on the ssituatio
My admiration for those paralyzed higher than i am. Im pretty much a c1 on my left side with this nerve block
Posted 16 July 2010 - 02:13 PM
Glad to hear from you! How'd the surgery go??
When life gets you down, grab a cloud and examine the silver lining. --Me