Welcome to the Apparelyzed Spinal Cord Injury and Cauda Equina Syndrome Support Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Talk to others in real time in the Chat Room
Spinal Injuries Awareness Week - Australia
Posted 12 November 2010 - 01:53 PM
This week is Spinal Injuries Awareness Week, an important time of the year for the Spinal Injuries Association whose aim is to enhance the lives of people with spinal cord injury.
Spinal Injuries Awareness Week runs from 7-13 November. Visit the Spinal Injuries Association website for more information.
A bit late on reporting this, but better late than never!
For future dates around the world, please see our Spinal Cord Injury Awareness Day webpage.