Welcome to the Apparelyzed Spinal Cord Injury and Cauda Equina Syndrome Support Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Talk to others in real time in the Chat Room
Adapted Car For Sale
Posted 07 March 2011 - 05:33 PM
We have a Hand Controlled adapted HONDA AUTO CRV for sale, due to now needing a wheelchair accessable vehicle as my husband has MOTOR NEURONE DISEASE which had already taken his legs and is now attacking his hands. It is in excellent condition 12 months MOT 2001 Reg Black, very stylish with bullbars and side bars.Pictures attached. Anyone interested £2500.It cost £2000 just for the adaption so you are getting a real bargain any views welcome. Ang.