Jump to content

- - - - -

Wanted Second Hand Ultralight Wheelchair,colous,tilite,invacare,quickie.

  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 juan



  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Country:United State
  • Spinal Injury Level:t12
  • Injury Date:11-02-2006

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:25 PM

Hello My name is Juan im a t12 paraplegic And i'm looking for a ultralight wheelchair ether rigid or folding.
If any one has one they do not need any more ill be happy to get it from you.
I have no money to offer,so i'm looking for a donation.

I need a chair ASAP


I live in Santa FE NEW MEXICO,USA(garciajuanitogg@yahoo.com) Thanks

This website is a way for those with spinal cord injuries to share experiences and advice. Any medical matters, treatments or alternative therapies discussed on this website should be thoroughly reviewed by a medical professional or therapist before being acted upon. Under no circumstances should you alter prescribed medication or a medical care plan without consulting your doctor or care plan supervisor first.