Welcome to the Apparelyzed Spinal Cord Injury and Cauda Equina Syndrome Support Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Talk to others in real time in the Chat Room
Swimming Pool Lift For Sale
Posted 13 January 2012 - 05:24 PM
Posted 06 February 2012 - 09:02 PM
I have a used IGAT 180 swimming pool lift I would like to sell. Its for an in ground pool and is complete and working. My wife and I used it maybe a couple dozen times over a 2 year period but are now in a house without a pool. The lift works great. It is located in Phoenix Arizona and a local buyer would be best to eliminate the shipping cost. Looking for a reasonable offer (these go for $4000 new). The lift can be seen at www.aquaticaccess.com. If you don't live in Arizona, you would be responsible for the shipping cost. Thanks.