Welcome to the Apparelyzed Spinal Cord Injury and Cauda Equina Syndrome Support Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Talk to others in real time in the Chat Room
Wheelchair Needed.what is a tag?
Posted 11 March 2012 - 09:52 AM
14 stone = 90Kg
5'11" = 1.8m
Based in London.
The NHS refuses to fix my chair as I refuse to register with a GP since my last three GPs kept reporting me to social servies, who ended up deporting my family.
Some issue with "NHS commissioning".
mobile: +44 758 0 446 038