Welcome to the Apparelyzed Spinal Cord Injury and Cauda Equina Syndrome Support Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Talk to others in real time in the Chat Room
Posted 16 March 2012 - 06:43 PM
Ferguson Clan Motto: Dulcius Ex Asperis (Sweeter after difficulties)
Posted 16 March 2012 - 07:02 PM
Posted 17 March 2012 - 03:38 AM
If it's still under warranty you could see abou thaving it repaired. If it not than you can ask ROHO about repair costs OR do what we did when puddy-tat poked a hole in one of the cells which was to take it to a bike shop & they fixed it using the same technique they do for repairing the tire innertubes.
*Wheelchairs are made of a special ocular magnetic alloy......they're "eyeball magnets".*
*I USE a wheelchair, that does NOT make ME a wheelchair!*