Welcome to the Apparelyzed Spinal Cord Injury and Cauda Equina Syndrome Support Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Talk to others in real time in the Chat Room
Buttoning A Shirt?i dont know the devices name
Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:40 PM
I know the OT's make it but the one they made for me they used too thick a wire.
I thought I'd buy one of the net since I'm trying to become more independent with the small stuff always taking up the time.
The bigger stuff like pants and undies are sorted
Thank you allot for your input in advance you guy's/gals are
Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:16 AM
Posted 13 April 2012 - 01:55 AM
As for the zipper the best trick is to have someone put an empty key ring on each zipper. This way all you should need to pull the zipper up in your finger as the key ring stays on the jeans/pants always. Hope this helps.