Welcome to the Apparelyzed Spinal Cord Injury and Cauda Equina Syndrome Support Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to Apparelyzed, an active and vibrant spinal cord injury and cauda equina syndrome support forum. Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of our spinal cord injury support community by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Talk to others in real time in the Chat Room
We look forward to welcoming you to our community and reading your contributions and questions.

Simon
Forum Administrator.

Photo
- - - - -

The #%&@ Girl Who Caused Me To Be A Quad Got Hers. But Nobody Wins...

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 LSB

LSB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:c5-6 incomplete / single
  • Injury Date:07-06-2010

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:08 AM

friday the 13th 2012 leah june forrest plead guilty to aggrivated assualt. she recieved an 18 year sentence with no parole. there are no winners in domestic violence cases. while leah got 18yrs, i was given a life sentence 22 months ago. so everyone who says congrats you won. while i appreciate that. please say a prayer for all the women and men that are victims of this disease and the children who have to watch...thanks for understanding on such a sad day... i love you all....
ronny...
  • brockit79 likes this
n1176963191_30225348_2432890.jpg
when in doubt, get out...now!

#2 mellowgator

mellowgator

Intermediate Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,871 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:C 6/7

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:15 AM

ronny,

at least you don't have to live in fear of her any longer. i'm sorry you've been through so much and i'm glad you have closure on this chapter of your life.

karen
  • wheeliebear75 likes this
hi fellow gimps! i'm a c 6/7 quad and have been injured since 1986. i was in a roll over hydroplane accident and it took hours for the paramedics to get me out of the car in the pouring rain. that definately wasn't my day. but alas life goes on!

#3 goose

goose

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,224 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:C 4/5
  • Injury Date:13-08-1986

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:53 AM

Sorry you was a victim of domestic violence. Hopefully, you'll be able to move on with your life. Show her you can rise above her fit of rage.

#4 Scrappy

Scrappy

Intermediate Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:T3

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:44 AM

She deserves the death penalty... wait that mite be to harsh idk but I don't kno the story of what happnd or why... at least your done with court and don't have to see her anymore
  • tsh3406 likes this
SCRAPPY

#5 Bethann

Bethann

Intermediate Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:T 5/6 complete

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:22 PM

Hi Ronny,

Sorry for what you have been threw. Hopefully you can move on and keep trucking ahead now
that you have some closure.

Beth (O:

#6 rollingtrouble

rollingtrouble

Intermediate Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 604 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:c5,6.7 incomplete
  • Injury Date:25-08-2003

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:45 PM

There are never any winners :( but now you can move forward, it gets nothing but better from here :)
Holy crip I'm a crapple!!!

#7 Tetracyclone

Tetracyclone

Super Advanced

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,817 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:C-5-7 incomplete
  • Injury Date:27-05-2008

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:34 PM

Best wishes on this new stage of your life.

#8 Rabih

Rabih

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:C-6

Posted 15 April 2012 - 02:24 PM

what did she do to get 18 years with no parole?u keep on moing on with a new chapter of ur life.........

#9 munkypoop

munkypoop

Intermediate Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 667 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:C4/5 incomplete quad
  • Injury Date:10-05-2007

Posted 15 April 2012 - 05:59 PM

I'm sorry to hear what you had to go through. Hopefully the future will be better
  • Edinburgh Colin likes this
Imagine what I do when I need to laugh or feel better. Imagine a purple hippo standing up straight wearing pink clown shoes and juggling lime green Jell-O squares!

#10 LSB

LSB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:21 PM

RABIH,
assualt with a deadly weapon with intent to kill
we had a disagreement. she shot me then beat me for nearly 2hrs while i was helpless. finally ending by pouring salt in my open wounds...now i'm a c-5 quad...

#11 tsh3406

tsh3406

Intermediate Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,105 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:c4-6/self
  • Injury Date:09-03-1991

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:41 PM

She deserves the death penalty... wait that mite be to harsh idk but I don't kno the story of what happnd or why... at least your done with court and don't have to see her anymore

I agree, I've always kinda been a "head for an eye" feller myself....

#12 edlee

edlee

Super Advanced

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:t-10 complete
  • Injury Date:11-18-2004

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:30 PM

On the other hand,,, with her proclivity for violence,, she will either ,, do well in prison because she kicked the shit out of the toughest one there,, or she'll get her ass handed to her by someone tougher. 18 years,,,, is it enough???

The sentence was a good thing,, but remember, LSB,, the best revenge is living well. Find a way to enjoy what you have,, and F$$& her.
ed
  • wheeliebear75 likes this

#13 trynity7

trynity7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 120 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:complete t-7

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:39 PM

RABIH,
assualt with a deadly weapon with intent to kill
we had a disagreement. she shot me then beat me for nearly 2hrs while i was helpless. finally ending by pouring salt in my open wounds...now i'm a c-5 quad...

You know what that is one sick f*ckin b*tch and she got off easy!
Im sorry you had to go through that. Domestic violence is no joke.

#14 Ted 303

Ted 303

• Members
  • Pip
  • 147 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:C5/C6

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:30 PM

Hi Ronny, Thats real rough on you wouldnt wish it to put anyone through that :( I expierenced years of domestic violence (my parents) & just from my own expierence you never get over it, BUT you do & will learn to deal with it just stay strong.

Just to echo trynitys words sick f*@king bitch :double-puke:

Death penalty would be too good for her, they shoulda f*@ked away the key!

Take care Ronny

#15 Zack

Zack

Intermediate Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,170 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:C5 /Friend of AB Cassie
  • Injury Date:10-07-81

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:47 PM

Stay Strong Ronny!

~Kill them with Kindness~

#16 mellowgator

mellowgator

Intermediate Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,871 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:01 PM

wow, what a story. it makes me wonder. what happened to piss her off so much? did you cheat or threaten to leave her? there's nothing that can justify this amount of violence just wondering what would set her off. had she ever abused you before this instance? were their drugs and/or alcohol involved?

also did she grow up in a violent family? i'm just wondering if there was anyway to avoid such unspeakable cruelity.

i guess what i'm getting at was this out of the blue or were there signs of something bad to come?

sorry about how bad this was and ronny no matter what you didn't deserve this.

mellowgator
hi fellow gimps! i'm a c 6/7 quad and have been injured since 1986. i was in a roll over hydroplane accident and it took hours for the paramedics to get me out of the car in the pouring rain. that definately wasn't my day. but alas life goes on!

#17 SequinScandal

SequinScandal

Intermediate Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:T1
  • Injury Date:17-06-2006

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:48 PM

I was a victim of a violent crime to and the guy only got 18 years and can get out after having served half of that if he has "good behavior" meanwhile I'm stuck in a wheelchair maybe forever. So I understand what you mean when you say no one has won. Sure there is some satisfaction knowing they are behind bars, but that doesn't change what has happened.

#18 tsh3406

tsh3406

Intermediate Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,105 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:c4-6/self
  • Injury Date:09-03-1991

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:13 PM

On the other hand,,, with her proclivity for violence,, she will either ,, do well in prison because she kicked the shit out of the toughest one there,, or she'll get her ass handed to her by someone tougher. 18 years,,,, is it enough???

The sentence was a good thing,, but remember, LSB,, the best revenge is living well. Find a way to enjoy what you have,, and F$$& her.
ed

AFTER she shot him.... folks are a lot less tough without a weapon

#19 LSB

LSB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:29 AM

it is sad....thanks for the support,
she had accused me of cheating. after i got her phone an read text messages i found out she was cheating...so i tried to leave. thats when she exploded....an here i am after being tortured.
she also stalked me on this site. she had my password for my email i had forgotten about. one day i found the login page. there where several logins from her town...she was over 150 miles from me. so i reread some messages. she always misspelled "won't" by typing want instead. plus she knew too much about the case. finally i got her i.p. an email and it was a match...
two accounts she had on this site...her names were: DOOBUG an POCAHONTAS...
here i am trying to learn to relive an i'm being stalked...
but it can't happen no more...
please be safe...

#20 goose

goose

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,224 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:C 4/5
  • Injury Date:13-08-1986

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:51 AM

I remember reaching out to Doobug since she claimed to be a victim of domestic abuse. This explains a lot to me. She must have been suffering from severe mental problems. I remember them both and thought something was strange or off with them.

#21 snaggs10

snaggs10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:husband of L1 complete
  • Injury Date:28-02-1999

Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:02 AM

A good friend of ours was a victim of domestic abuse but hers ended in the worst way. She tried to get out and was leaving when he pulled in and after a fight he chased her into the front yard and shot her 3 time once in the back and then walked over to her and shot her twice in the head at point blank range the sad part is there 2 little girls saw it all from the front window. He shot himself in the head just as police pulled up. The kids are doing better but still have nightmares and can't figure out why daddy would kill mommy. The hardest part for me was I was on duty and had to go and see the whole scene which was 4 houses down from ours.

#22 LSB

LSB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:09 AM

A good friend of ours was a victim of domestic abuse but hers ended in the worst way. She tried to get out and was leaving when he pulled in and after a fight he chased her into the front yard and shot her 3 time once in the back and then walked over to her and shot her twice in the head at point blank range the sad part is there 2 little girls saw it all from the front window. He shot himself in the head just as police pulled up. The kids are doing better but still have nightmares and can't figure out why daddy would kill mommy. The hardest part for me was I was on duty and had to go and see the whole scene which was 4 houses down from ours.

i am so so sorry...if i can help in any way just hollar...

#23 MikeFatty

MikeFatty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 104 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:T-12 / L-1 complete
  • Injury Date:02-15-2010

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:31 AM

idk i think rotting in jail is better punishment than death honestly. she'll be treated just right i think.

#24 Scrappy

Scrappy

Intermediate Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:T3

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:36 AM

idk i think rotting in jail is better punishment than death honestly. she'll be treated just right i think.

I don't know its tough cus you gotta put yourself in the position.. and prison is easy just borring.. your not rottiing they feed you and let you shower and go outside some people even get education in prison...
SCRAPPY

#25 mellowgator

mellowgator

Intermediate Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,871 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:32 PM

i remember poco

it is sad....thanks for the support,
she had accused me of cheating. after i got her phone an read text messages i found out she was cheating...so i tried to leave. thats when she exploded....an here i am after being tortured.
she also stalked me on this site. she had my password for my email i had forgotten about. one day i found the login page. there where several logins from her town...she was over 150 miles from me. so i reread some messages. she always misspelled "won't" by typing want instead. plus she knew too much about the case. finally i got her i.p. an email and it was a match...
two accounts she had on this site...her names were: DOOBUG an POCAHONTAS...
here i am trying to learn to relive an i'm being stalked...
but it can't happen no more...
please be safe...

hi ronny,

i remember pocahontas well. her photo showed a woman in a veil. no wonder she covered her face she was stalking ronny. i do remember how funny she was. she told me she was being stalked. how messed up is that. i'm glad you outed her. now we know the real truth.

there are some messed up people on this forum.

#26 Rolilancou

Rolilancou

Intermediate Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:Incomplete C5&6 / Fiance
  • Injury Date:10-04-1999

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:44 PM

I don't know its tough cus you gotta put yourself in the position.. and prison is easy just borring.. your not rottiing they feed you and let you shower and go outside some people even get education in prison...

I agree.... I don't think prison is a punishment anymore after all the human rights and stuff. A person being as inhumane as that woman was deserve 23 hours of hard labor and just toilet water to drink for food... pfff

#27 MikeFatty

MikeFatty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 104 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:T-12 / L-1 complete
  • Injury Date:02-15-2010

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:28 PM

I agree.... I don't think prison is a punishment anymore after all the human rights and stuff. A person being as inhumane as that woman was deserve 23 hours of hard labor and just toilet water to drink for food... pfff

indeed. but word gets around to the other mates why she there. and what she did. you can hope the other mates will make her life hell. but your right it could just be a cake walk. ya never know these days i guess. =/

#28 edlee

edlee

Super Advanced

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:t-10 complete
  • Injury Date:11-18-2004

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:58 PM

It might even make her a celebrity, there. I'm guessing that quite a few have had occasion to want to hurt their significant others. Actual circumstances involved wouldn't enter most of their minds. You must remember that prisons are not hotbeds of intellect.
ed

#29 bantughost

bantughost

Intermediate Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:c4-5 incomplete
  • Injury Date:28-06-1997

Posted 20 April 2012 - 01:21 AM

That's one really sick-in-the-head woman ... Evil. Praying and hoping you can start to move on and live your best life.

Peace.

#30 LSB

LSB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:47 AM

she should have to work an pay for my upkeep...

Spinal Cord Injury & Cauda Equina Syndrome Support

This website is a way for those with spinal cord injuries and cauda equina syndrome to share experiences and advice. Any medical matters, treatments or alternative therapies discussed on this website should be thoroughly reviewed by a medical professional or therapist before being acted upon. Under no circumstances should you alter prescribed medication or a medical care plan without consulting your doctor or care plan supervisor first.