Welcome to the Apparelyzed Spinal Cord Injury and Cauda Equina Syndrome Support Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Talk to others in real time in the Chat Room
Posted 18 August 2006 - 11:28 AM
"Want a little more BLING BLING in your life? Colours would like to introduce you to Y-360, the latest, the greatest, the tightest new billet wheels found on any wheelchair worldwide. Colours does not discriminate!!! Y-360 has standard .500" bearings allowing these fatt wheels to mate up to almost any wheelchair model."
Posted 19 November 2008 - 08:25 AM
Make your own with thin sheets of aluminium and a router, they couldn't look any worse than those!
I wish companies would spend their time making wheelchairs better and more affordable rather than playing with our image issues for cash.
If I see anyone pimping around with those on the chair I'm gonna say, 'less is more' and "you are so brave"!