#1 tonytouch

tonytouch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:t-10 incomplete
  • Injury Date:05-20-2004

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:37 AM

i have a Mercedes Benz E500 Charcoal Grey Exterior - Black On Black Interior With Woodgrain trim. With about 102k On it, It Has professional installed handicap hand controls installed (Right Hand Set Up)..This car in in 10 out of 10 condition inside and out.. No accidents ever, im the 2nd owner of car. lots of upgrades including 19" inch AMG replica wheels with brand new tires..the car needs nothing. im shopping for a new car, so make me a offer i cant refuse. this car is one of a kind, head turner every where you go, dont hesitate to ask me any questions... asking $20,000 thanks.

Message/Post For Pictures And More Info regarding the car.. Make me a offer i cant refuse!

Edited by tonytouch, 03 July 2012 - 07:48 PM.

This website is a way for those with spinal cord injuries to share experiences and advice. Any medical matters, treatments or alternative therapies discussed on this website should be thoroughly reviewed by a medical professional or therapist before being acted upon. Under no circumstances should you alter prescribed medication or a medical care plan without consulting your doctor or care plan supervisor first.