Welcome to the Apparelyzed Spinal Cord Injury and Cauda Equina Syndrome Support Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Talk to others in real time in the Chat Room
Shorts And A Foley
Posted 13 August 2012 - 12:50 PM
We are going on vacation to Myrtle Beach. I want my son to wear shorts but he is afraid of his leg bag showing. Anybody have tips for hiding or disguising it?
Posted 13 August 2012 - 01:46 PM
She keeps her leg bag in a bag strapped to the back of her chair.
All you can see is a short section of the tube so it's fairly subtle.
Posted 13 August 2012 - 06:11 PM
You could go with a lower capacity bag fastened crosswise on the upper thigh. Wouldn't even need the tubing,, just connect the foley to the bag. I've been considering it myself,, but for swimming trunks, not shorts. Haven't tried it yet,, tho I did get a small bag to try.
Always hard to get started with new things.
Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:27 AM
- edlee, miKE25 and KaterinaWit like this