Jump to content

  • Forum Rules

Welcome to the Apparelyzed Spinal Cord Injury and Cauda Equina Syndrome Support Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to Apparelyzed, an active and vibrant spinal cord injury and cauda equina syndrome support forum. Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of our spinal cord injury support community by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Talk to others in real time in the Chat Room
Don't forget to follow the latest spinal cord injury news articles on our Facebook and Twitter feeds.

Posted Image Posted Image

We look forward to welcoming you to our community and reading your contributions and questions.
Forum Administrator.


Trials For Female Paraplegics

  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 daryl.honey1


    New Member

  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Country:australia
  • Spinal Injury Level:nil
  • Injury Date:07-12-2012

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:13 AM

Hi my name is Daryl. I am a researcher and a registered health practioner. I am interested in seeking female volunteers to under go trials, volenteers must be height for weight paraplegic aged between 18-50 using hyperbaric and electronic pulsating machines and various exercise equipment no charge for trials. For more information please vitit my webpage www.oxyzionhealthandwellbeing.com.au, or email me directly at honey58211@hotmail.com.

Spinal Cord Injury & Cauda Equina Syndrome Support

This website is a way for those with spinal cord injuries and cauda equina syndrome to share experiences and advice. Any medical matters, treatments or alternative therapies discussed on this website should be thoroughly reviewed by a medical professional or therapist before being acted upon. Under no circumstances should you alter prescribed medication or a medical care plan without consulting your doctor or care plan supervisor first.