•  
  • Forum Help

Welcome to the Apparelyzed Spinal Cord Injury and Cauda Equina Syndrome Support Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to Apparelyzed, an active and vibrant spinal cord injury and cauda equina syndrome support forum. Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of our spinal cord injury support community by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Talk to others in real time in the Chat Room
Don't forget to follow the latest spinal cord injury news articles on our Facebook and Twitter feeds.

Posted Image Posted Image

We look forward to welcoming you to our community and reading your contributions and questions.

Simon
Forum Administrator.

Photo
- - - - -

Second Hand Tilite X Titanium Wheelchair 4sale

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Mike41

Mike41

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:C6/7 complete

Posted 26 May 2007 - 10:27 AM

As new, TiLite X Folding chair for sale. 16Inch seat base size, and like new.
Hardly used and change of chair reason for sale. I use a cycle and needed a diffrent setup, only reason im selling it.
Please mail if intrested, not looking for megga money, they cost 2k plus new, but good offer taken.
thanks for looking, mail if info wanted, and pic... ?
all best, Mike.

Attached Thumbnails

• 9249.jpg

#2 hotonwheels35

hotonwheels35

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:C5-C6

Posted 27 May 2007 - 10:38 AM

Hardly used and change of chair reason for sale. I use a cycle and needed a diffrent setup, only reason im selling it.
Please mail if intrested, not looking for megga money, they cost 2k plus new, but good offer taken.
all best, Mike.

I'am c5-c6 I should could use a good used chair and good jell cushion insurance won't help me out fo another 8 months and this invcare. It is pretty much shot I've got decubis on both hips so I don't know what you're asking for your chair this is the first time I've really moved around on this sight but I don't know how to find things for sale but that's aslick chair my name is matt my finances are just like everybody's but if you would like to email me what your asking for the chair it woud be much appreciated and if I can't afford it maybe you could direct me through tis sight to find used supplies my email is mattsasse@cox.net I recieved this emai. :H2kOther (26): l I joined a few weeeks ago but have been in and out with uti's anyways give me a holler I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Matthew Sasse

#3 spiritualbeing

spiritualbeing

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:incomplete

Posted 31 January 2008 - 03:45 AM

all best, Mike.

hi,

is this chair still for sale? do you have pics of the actual chair?

#4 tintinboots

tintinboots

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:L1 - S5

Posted 31 January 2008 - 04:36 PM

If the chair is still for sale, could you contact me please, im in Nottingham.
Telephone 07947 168033, many thanks Ian

#5 spiritualbeing

spiritualbeing

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:incomplete

Posted 14 February 2008 - 05:23 AM

all best, Mike.

hi,

is this chair still available?

hi ian,

i saw your post. i have a tilite sx that i'll be selling. you can email me at spiritualbeing@comcast.net or call me at 708-502-5626 for more info. thanks

#6 wuri_handayani

wuri_handayani

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:Thoracic level 7-8-9

Posted 25 June 2008 - 07:00 PM

all best, Mike.

hi,

is this chair still available?

hi ian,

i saw your post. i have a tilite sx that i'll be selling. you can email me at spiritualbeing@comcast.net or call me at 708-502-5626 for more info. thanks

Is this chair still available??

#7 wkowalski

wkowalski

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:t-9

Posted 08 September 2008 - 08:47 PM

Hi Mike...

From edmonton...how old is the chair? Is the cushion included? What type of tire/tread? Any rust?

Would you consider shipping it here pre-paid and arranged with a courier (I am purchasing it for a fellow in Hungary and need to ship it to him. I love my own Ti-Lite so I think it would be great for him.)?

Many thanks,
wkowalski@hotmail.com

#8 chompom0

chompom0

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:MS

Posted 19 December 2008 - 11:22 PM

IS IT STILL AVAILABLE? I want to get a Secondhan Trilite and this sounds perfect!

John

Spinal Cord Injury & Cauda Equina Syndrome Support

This website is a way for those with spinal cord injuries and cauda equina syndrome to share experiences and advice. Any medical matters, treatments or alternative therapies discussed on this website should be thoroughly reviewed by a medical professional or therapist before being acted upon. Under no circumstances should you alter prescribed medication or a medical care plan without consulting your doctor or care plan supervisor first.