Welcome to the Apparelyzed Spinal Cord Injury and Cauda Equina Syndrome Support Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Talk to others in real time in the Chat Room
Posted 11 September 2005 - 12:09 AM
Seriously though, we might be able to give better answers if you let us know the nature of your SCI (complete severe, incomplete severe, pinch point, etc). Also how long have you been injured. What is the nature of the pain. What does it feel like? Are you taking medicines for it right now?
The more information the better.