- - - - -

T6 Injury

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 *JON JENKINS*

*JON JENKINS*
  • Guests

Posted 08 September 2005 - 08:35 PM

hi everyone my name is Jon i was wondering if any on had a injury to the T6 area
i have and been in Terrible pain

jon

#2 wheelie182

wheelie182

Intermediate Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 499 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:T6/T7 Complete

Posted 08 September 2005 - 09:42 PM

Hi Jon, im about t6 on front, whats wrong?
That's what she said!

#3 AHolland

AHolland

Intermediate Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 331 posts
  • Spinal Injury Level:T3/T4/T5 complete severe

Posted 11 September 2005 - 12:09 AM

As the guy with no hands on his wheel said (see other posts by him), we sort of need more information about you and your question. Then you will get a load of advise from our cranky panel of young/medium/old gimps. With a little luck you might even get some real info from the women here who are usually more intelligent than us male, beer swilling types.

Seriously though, we might be able to give better answers if you let us know the nature of your SCI (complete severe, incomplete severe, pinch point, etc). Also how long have you been injured. What is the nature of the pain. What does it feel like? Are you taking medicines for it right now?

The more information the better.
T4/T5

This website is a way for those with spinal cord injuries to share experiences and advice. Any medical matters, treatments or alternative therapies discussed on this website should be thoroughly reviewed by a medical professional or therapist before being acted upon. Under no circumstances should you alter prescribed medication or a medical care plan without consulting your doctor or care plan supervisor first.