Welcome to the Apparelyzed Spinal Cord Injury and Cauda Equina Syndrome Support Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Talk to others in real time in the Chat Room
Motomed For Sale
Posted 28 November 2007 - 05:39 PM
I have a very gently used motomed I would like to sell.
Price negotiable, let me know by responding to this post...
My husband actually has MS and we are looking for a Motomed exercise bicycle. Would be interested in speaking to you further about the one you have for sale. I need to know:
1. is it for adults?
2. can it be used while he sits in his wheelchair? (sometimes pictures aren't very clear!)
3. how big is it - height, length?
thanks so much and please do not respond to this forum; rather, e-mail me directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
thanks so much, Carrie!
Posted 08 December 2007 - 04:13 AM
hi, which one do you have (viva 1, 2)? how much are u asking for? and where are you located?
it is the viva 2. We were thinking of asking 2200,it's practically brand-new and I believe it is around 3300 new. I live in Chicago. Please contact me if you're interested\